All-Inclusive Wedding Day Storytelling in photo and video
- Covering All day from preparations to after your first dance
- 2 Cameras each for both photography and video
- Pre-wedding consultation
- All photo images individually edited – 500+ images is usual for a full wedding day
- 8-10 Minute Highlights Video
- Full Ceremony Video
- Full Speeches Video
- Online secure photography and video galleries for both you, the couple, and your family and friends to download photos. Galleries have extensive printing options such as framed prints and canvases etc
- All high quality images and videos provided on a bespoke USB and box
- The couple receive royalty free permission to print from their high quality photo downloads for their personal use
Hiring both a photographer and videographer together saves so many headaches…..
Couples considering booking both a photographer and videographer always have the following worries and questions
- Will they work together well?
- Can they collaborate and enhance capturing the days memories?
- Will they compliment each others work?
- Is it going to reduce the risks if we hire both together?
- Are we saving more money doing so?
With Alex and I, the answer to these questions is a definite yes
As with all great relationships – its about partnership, reliability and consideration and knowing what the other needs to get where they need to be
We have worked on many many projects together and we know how each other ticks. This makes it a seamless and stress free experience for all
A joint package – no fuss, no nonsense, just the full all day deal discounted for your peace of mind – starting from £1895
With a single point of booking for both – it’s worth more than considering, we actively encourage you to do so!